Model Cars Magazine Forum

1959 Ford Custom 300/Tennessee Highway Patrol

tomsheehy

You've done a VERY nice job on your build and that just HAS to be a show winner! I like emergency vehicles - especially old police cars! Yours looks fantastic and you have obviously put a lot of time and effort into the project - well done!!AAAAA+++++

Speaking from personal experience, Tom Coolidge's resin products are second to none when it comes to quality and Tom is a true gentleman and a prince of a person to deal with. The fact that the resin is polished with no real prep work done to it should speak volumes about Promolite models. Tom doesn't seem to get the recognition that he deserves IMHO and while there are other good casters, I'd personally place Promolite at the top of the list for speedy delivery, excellent service and a top grade product that takes second place to no one. The quality of the casting and detail and the excellent chrome work makes Tom's products worthwhile and while you can buy cheaper resin kits, his are still a good value for your money. I have to say that the detail on this kit is on par with any styrene kit that I have ever seen. I have this kit as well as his '60 Chevy Nomad wagon kit although life keeps getting in the way of me building them. But I can certainly vouch for the quality of the product and the man. I'd never hesitate for a second to buy any Promolite product or recoment Promolite products to anyone..

You've done a VERY nice job on your build and that just HAS to be a show winner! I like emergency vehicles - especially old police cars! Yours looks fantastic and you have obviously put a lot of time and effort into the project - well done!!AAAAA+++++

Speaking from personal experience, Tom Coolidge's resin products are second to none when it comes to quality and Tom is a true gentleman and a prince of a person to deal with. The fact that the resin is polished with no real prep work done to it should speak volumes about Promolite models. Tom doesn't seem to get the recognition that he deserves IMHO and while there are other good casters, I'd personally place Promolite at the top of the list for speedy delivery, excellent service and a top grade product that takes second place to no one. The quality of the casting and detail and the excellent chrome work makes Tom's products worthwhile and while you can buy cheaper resin kits, his are still a good value for your money. I have to say that the detail on this kit is on par with any styrene kit that I have ever seen. I have this kit as well as his '60 Chevy Nomad wagon kit although life keeps getting in the way of me building them. But I can certainly vouch for the quality of the product and the man. I'd never hesitate for a second to buy any Promolite product or recoment Promolite products to anyone..

Amen to that. Tom's products are all that and more!! Plus, they are dead-on accurate. Highly recommended.