Model Cars Magazine Forum

"CRANKENSTIEN"(a small tribute to the "doc") DONE! 11/13/12

bryan_m

ok guys, i said i would have some pics.....

ive been lookin for an old car for a long time, and i found this one.......nearly in my backyard! this thing might be a little ugly, but it is solid as it can be! there are no holes in it, and it runs and drives.... doesnt even bother me that its a 4 door! i gotta have it..

photo-vi.jpg

photo1-vi.jpg

more pics here: http://public.fotki....-buick-special/

cheers

bryan

Edited by bryan_m

nah, my buddy has a body shop mike...... as long as it is mechanically sound, i will probably just do the interior and the chrome for now......in small steps, cant afford to do it all at once. im really fired up about this car, its me all over!

i had 2 67 buick specials, a 2 door and a 4 door.... i drove the 4 door for 5 years, i loved that car, but parts are way too expensive for it........a fender is nearly 1000 bucks!

cheers

bryan

thanks corey!

im so fired up about that buick man! i gotta get in touch with the guy who owns it, i dont even know how much he wants for it yet.... its got a fresh tune up, fuel filter, and oil filter, and the brake drums look new as well!

oh, and yea, its got a NAILHEAD in it!! sweet!

cheers

bryan

Hi bryan that buick is da bomb dude your a man after my own heart :wub:B)

P/S Ive just been looking at your past builds and i have to say wow they are cool dude and as for your green merc not being up to par what are you on thats the best one all the best we need an up date soon

Doobie

ok guys, i said i would have some pics.....

ive been lookin for an old car for a long time, and i found this one.......nearly in my backyard! this thing might be a little ugly, but it is solid as it can be! there are no holes in it, and it runs and drives.... doesnt even bother me that its a 4 door! i gotta have it..

photo-vi.jpg

photo1-vi.jpg

more pics here: http://public.fotki....-buick-special/

cheers

bryan

just like my diecast chardon cop car