Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Picked up another eBay parcel this weekend down at my US PO box (the Fall Guy version)...

DSC_1569.JPG

My MPC squarebody collection is now 78% complete (still need Super Dualie and Hardcastle & McCormick). If I can find unbuilt versions of the Mule Skinner and Dust Devil on the cheap I might pick them up. My Mule Skinner and the 84 GMC swapped beds; the Chevy Shortbed kit is unbuilt in box plus the built-up in front.

I also have half of the Blazers.. :)

DSC_1570.JPG

Last week A Flying Cloud Camper RV in resin.....

1Doorside_zpsb5b4d1dc.jpg

And today from ebay UK an Airfix Subaru Impreza WRC 2003 for spares already started but all the bits are there...

AirfixSubaruImprezzaWRC2003_zps3e15db50.

And a Tamiya Peugeot 206 WRC 2005....

TamiyaBozeanRacingPeugeot206_zpsad04977d

A couple more towards my stash of WRC RallyCars.

Edited by PatW

Last shipment from HLJ last week...

DSC01320-1200x1258.jpg

Picked this one off eBay, factory sealed for about a third what they normally go for, and the seller even refunded an over-charge on shipping

9811385345_ffe7f2003b_b.jpg

These two came this week from Hobby Search, both were recently spot-run in the past few months, but for one reason or another I missed them on HLJ. Despite being marked up for their JDM origins all of the Export LHD parts are included in both.

9811403986_8b43cb144b_b.jpg

Once I can get pics loaded ill post. I'm going back again to buy more paint.

1 case tamiya bright mica red (6)

1 case tamiya black(6)

2 case of white primer (12)

2 case of grey primer (12)

A total whopping sum of $17.94 before taxes. They were $2.99 a case.

Edit: went back and bought two more.

Edited by Kaleb

A local place called save a bundle. It's usually damaged goods, to much quantity, or left over from ups and other delivery trucks. They also hold auctions.

Wow,the prices are great! So sad that I don't live in the states. Can you send me some cases?

A local place called save a bundle. It's usually damaged goods, to much quantity, or left over from ups and other delivery trucks. They also hold auctions.

That's so cheap it's like stealing. You should but them out and flip them on eBay. Six cans of primer at five dollars each would be quite the profit.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...