Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hell everyone - Got a question - What is the best/simple way to make tubs for the rear of truck - I want them to look nice because they will be visable - Something simple - If possible - Thanks - Joe

P.S. - The tubs are going into a Little Red Wagon kit if that helps - Thanks again

The easiest way I can think of is to find a pro street or even a pro stock dragster kit and cut the tubs from it and graft them on your truck. I have also seen, though never tried, using the cap from an old spray paint can, or other containers with a round lid, cut it in half and you have two matching wheel tubs. If you use the spray can cap, you would have a lot of adjustablity as to how wide or narrow you want the tubs to be.

The easiest way I can think of is to find a pro street or even a pro stock dragster kit and cut the tubs from it and graft them on your truck. I have also seen, though never tried, using the cap from an old spray paint can, or other containers with a round lid, cut it in half and you have two matching wheel tubs. If you use the spray can cap, you would have a lot of adjustablity as to how wide or narrow you want the tubs to be.

gotta agree just back half your truck with a PS chassis...this is from a 66 nova

IMG_0073.jpg