Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here's some pics Nick. There is some differences from the 94-97 s10/sonoma's and the 98-04. Mines a 1999 sonoma sls, 2wd, 4.3 vortec v6. My truck puts out about 180 hp. The diferences between the 93-97 and the 98-04's is the following:

Different front end treatment (bigger lights, grill, front bumper)

different intake on the 4.3's

rear bumper is a real metal bumper vs the cheap plastic ones on the older truck

different interior ( dash(resembles the 1999 silverado dash) seats, door panels etc....

Thats all I can think of right now! So here are some pics!!

(BTW I found these pics on my computer so there a little old and no it's not snowing out!!)

chevy035-2.jpg

chevy042.jpg

chevy043.jpg

chevy039.jpg

chevy038.jpg

chevy037.jpg

chevy036.jpg

chevy040.jpg

you could easily make this a 98 or newer sonoma by using the revell 1999 silverado as a doner kit for the rear bumpber, interior etc... But then if you were really picky you would have to modify the front end a little bit.

If you have any other questions, let me know!! Can't wait to see your truck!!

(BTW I can post the pics in the work in progress section when you post the truck. Just let me know)

Here's some pics Nick. There is some differences from the 94-97 s10/sonoma's and the 98-04. Mines a 1999 sonoma sls, 2wd, 4.3 vortec v6. My truck puts out about 180 hp. The diferences between the 93-97 and the 98-04's is the following:

Different front end treatment (bigger lights, grill, front bumper)

different intake on the 4.3's

rear bumper is a real metal bumper vs the cheap plastic ones on the older truck

different interior ( dash(resembles the 1999 silverado dash) seats, door panels etc....

Thats all I can think of right now! So here are some pics!!

(BTW I found these pics on my computer so there a little old and no it's not snowing out!!)

chevy035-2.jpg

chevy042.jpg

chevy043.jpg

chevy039.jpg

chevy038.jpg

chevy037.jpg

chevy036.jpg

chevy040.jpg

you could easily make this a 98 or newer sonoma by using the revell 1999 silverado as a doner kit for the rear bumpber, interior etc... But then if you were really picky you would have to modify the front end a little bit.

If you have any other questions, let me know!! Can't wait to see your truck!!

(BTW I can post the pics in the work in progress section when you post the truck. Just let me know)

WOW thanks Jared thos pic's are perfect. That's a good idea I have a '99 silverado junker floating around here, maybe get another one of these kits.