Model Cars Magazine Forum

First Post

pmj235

post-2187-1222397184_thumb.jpgHi All, I've been a member for awhile now but hav'nt had anything I thought was worthy of posting so here goes this project was started earlier this week it's a 66 Ford Fairlane I've had laying around for awhile now it's gonna be box stock I hav'nt developed the skills yet to do anything custom except for minor things like switching parts here and there. The paint job is just a rattle can two tone Royal Blue and Gloss white. It still needs a few touch ups and a clear coat but here is the start of it. Comments and criticisim are welcome Edited by pmj235

Hello there friend! Yeah ya been here since las year!!! Where ya been? nah jus foolin wit cha. Keep it comin fella Im diggin the two tone and plzz post what ever ya got!! we're good ppl here not a bunch of mean grumps well maybe george 53!! HEehheheh!!

peace

ajulia

;) Welcome to the Zoo Paul. Most folks here will go outa their way to help you, an answer any questions you may have, BUT SOME are kinda on the fruity side an get kinda nutty occasionaly. No one I can think of right off hand, (A.Julia) But they are out there! So,... Jus take off yer shoes an set a spell, I'm sure you'll like it here! Hey, just ask A.Julia, He's kinda nutty, but we like 'im anyways!!!( at least I get along wit him.) :huh::blink:;)

Welcome Paul, Nice looking tutone on the Ford. Keep up the good work.

Be sure to post more progress pics as they happen and if you have any questions just ask.

There are a great bunch of builders on here and I'm sure anyone would be happy to help.

Enjoy your build,

Ed