Model Cars Magazine Forum

Madd Max "Cyclops" trike "Finished pictures posted" 3-8-12

Wow, John, I want to hear how you plant to cut the glass off that bulb? Another round of great eye candy headed our way. Thanks.

Dr. ......the light bulb is just a mock-up to get the feel of the look......I have a friend that is making me a resin bubble top.......thanks.

Hello.......I made the other mag wheel insert......I made a frame headlight and rear taillights.....I used the inner half of a pair of wheels and styrene strips to make the taillights..........the taillights will have a center insert as well........I will work on the inside and bottom of the sidecar tonight......thanks for looking

Rear.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0095.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Amazing, John, when I weigh myself every morning and realize I'm putting on weight, I am going to blame you. It's all that eye candy and all the popcorn I am consuming watching you build! :lol::wub:

Oh my gosh Dr. .........I love popcorn too!........especially kettle corn .......I got to have popcorn at least once a week........thanks for you kind comments.

Oh goodness, another epic from the man!

Hey John remember the old bike place, AMEN. If I remember right they built a series of really nice Choppers with Japanese inline 4 engines. This reminds me of those bikes and those long ago days.

Keep going brother.

G

Oh goodness, another epic from the man!

Hey John remember the old bike place, AMEN. If I remember right they built a series of really nice Choppers with Japanese inline 4 engines. This reminds me of those bikes and those long ago days.

Keep going brother.

G

Oh yes,......I grew up all around those kind of choppers......I really like that old school stuff........thanks,