Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Movie Mad Max : "Cyclops" Trike

Hello.......this is a replica of the "Cyclops" trike from the movie Mad Max.........I built the original trike with the girder front end and kandy apple red paint job........ it is a 1/12 scale model.......thank you to Gray Smith for selling me the Tamiya Honda CB750F for the donor......I also used a Revell chopper kit as a donor.........I converted the CB750F engine into a kick start 1970 CB750........I scratch built and modified allot of parts......to many to mention.......thanks to Charlie from "Pro Tech" for the braided line,ruber fuel line,detailing wire, t`fittings, nut and bolt ends,spark plug wire.......H.O.K. shimmering gold base with kandy apple red......all graphics airbrushed.........all chrome striped and painted alclad.......and last but not least a very special thank you to Greg Wann "Master Caster" for the resin bubble top.......this project would have not been possible without this part........if you would like to see how I built this model......please look in the "Work bench" section.......thank`s for looking.

GooseAndTrike.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0484.jpg

DSCF0414.jpg

Beautiful, John. It deserves to be in several magazines, including some 1:1 motorcycle mags. Thank you for providing us with many weeks of great eye candy. Can't wait to see what you will cook up next. Best, DC

I totally agree with ya Doc, heck, that should be in a museum!!!!!!!!!!!!! John is a master ARTIST!!!!!!!!

Awesome work! I never noticed where the headlight is on this bike. I'm gonna have to share this with my Mad Max friends.

(I carry a "Get out of Jail free" card in my wallet because of this scene.)

Edited by Zarana-X

Mr. Teresi,

You have been warned time and time again in regards to posting photos of real vehicles which you portray as "builds".

At this time sir I ask you to cease and desist or I will be forced to find you, and strike you about the head and shoulders using a rubber chicken.

###### Man that is just sweet!

G

Mr. Teresi,

You have been warned time and time again in regards to posting photos of real vehicles which you portray as "builds".

At this time sir I ask you to cease and desist or I will be forced to find you, and strike you about the head and shoulders using a rubber chicken.

###### Man that is just sweet!

G

what he said!!! stop posting pics of the real thing :) awesome work john.it was pleasure to see it come together.i can't wait to see whats next.