Model Cars Magazine Forum

Trying to post a link to my "me" page at ebay

Sixx

He actually has them hosted in a Photobucket account, according to the urls.

P1011391.jpg

P10108552.jpg

I think it would be better if each model and images of that particular model were posted individually here, as separate posts in the appropriate area, so we can view each model on its own.

Derrick, do you know how to add images from your PB account to the reply box here when you are creating a post? If not, here's a How-To: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12248

Okay, I should have said what I was up to. :huh: I was just monkeying around with the links button, never done it before. I do have all of my pics in "photobucket" these pics are just what's on my about me page, that I have sold in the past. Sorry for confusing any one. ;) And now I figured out how to snag a link from somewhere! :D I still got a long way to go trying to figure out parts of the 'puter!!!!

No worries Derrick I am also very slow when it comes to 'puter stuff, I am just glad you build models and your not a software guy :lol: Your work is always top notch and your paint is flawless.

Why, thank you!!! Man, If I was a software guy...geez, I'd have every virus out there attached to me!! LOL!!!