Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello guys. I found this 1/32 kit and was wondering if this truck has already been produced for real. I tried Google but without success.

Does anybody know about it or have good pictures of it?

Or maybe it was just a phantom model that this plastic company has decided to launch at that time?

Any thoughts are welcome.

Porschetransporter-vi.jpg

That's an Entex 1/32 Ford C900 (also issued by Airfix). The Airfix version has "Ferrari" decals, but I can't find any evidence that Ferrari ever used this truck (every Ferrari transporter I've ever found pictures of is a FIAT or FIAT/Iveco truck). I can't guarantee that Porsche DIDN'T use that truck, ever, but the fact that Entex made a kit of it doesn't mean they DID, either...

bestest,

M.

Thanks Matt for your info.

I´m starting to believe this Ford transporter truck has never existed.

It is very odd that a search on google did not bring any information besides this Entex model and a miniature from Exoto (which is very different)

I´m intended to contact Exoto asking about its model. Any chances to get a truly answer? I mean…if they made a model based on a hypothetic version, will they say “yes, we made a model that does not exist” ??? LOL It´s hard do believe on this....

In another hand, if this truck has a 1:1 counterparty, maybe Exoto could help a lot if they have some research material and be able to share if us.

But again, I'm tending to believe that the only trucks that Porsche have used as racing support were from Mercedes Benz (very strange, considering that they were from one of your most rival brands, isn´t it?). LOL

Edited by Drago