Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro-Touring '08 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT-8

S. Svendsen

Nobody will ever convince me that the current Charger is a good looking car, but that is a good looking model! I don't know if I'd want the front end of my car scraping on the street everywhere I went, but to each his own... :D

Outstanding work. The various finishes are really expertly done with interesting contrasts, and the panel lines, especially around the doors, are very convincing. Did you score them?

I think this kit comes with opening doors.

Nobody will ever convince me that the current Charger is a good looking car, but that is a good looking model! I don't know if I'd want the front end of my car scraping on the street everywhere I went, but to each his own... :D

It's on airbags.

And not everybody would drive a Mustang either Harry! ;):P

Nice build Sven, very clean and crisp!

Well, technically, that's not the current Charger..that's the previous one ('06-10). :) I really like the current 11+ car..

As far as the thread build, digging the paint scheme and wheels..

Edited by Rob Hall