Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just A Few Reposts

kasteer

Thank you very much for the great comments! I'm glad you like them.

I need to get a pic of my two Rat Rods next to each other. There's a huge difference in height between this Rat and the high boy rat I just finished. Makes this one look extra low. ...This Rat is my favorite so far.

I am very happy how the Z28 came out. I flocked the interior for the first time but it's still hard to get a good photo of it even with the clear t-tops. I'm very happy with these new photos of it... almost looks real.

I'd like to do another Willys sometime again. This time I'd like to lower it, chop it and RAT it out more. I think there's a lot of space to tuck the rear tires in the fenders...

gbk1, it was easy giving props on your 34 wip... credit was due. NICE ride!

New pics of the rat “explain†it better and make it pop. Really nice in the style...

I also like the Z28 tons. Sits nice. And I dig the exhaust dumps (ditto on the rat). Any pics of the engine?

BTW, thanx for the props on the 34 WIP!

engine pics... I have some old photos of the engine but they don't do much justice. I'll get some new pics next time I get a nice morning.