Model Cars Magazine Forum

34 Ford Pick-up

Merk

Hello: New Guy here. I have been reading for awhile and have decided to join in. A friend of mine who own's a small local bar asked me to scan some old snap shots of his place taken in the 50s -60s. I printed one off and set it on the table behind this work in progress '34 ford. A bit of sepa tone with a photo program and here you go. A traditional Hot Rod in a vintage setting. Thank you to all who have posted ahead of me, I've enjoyed looking through all the forums and galleries. Merk

Edited by Merk

Hello: New Guy here. I have been reading for awhile and have decided to join in. A friend of mine who own's a small local bar asked me to scan some old snap shots of his place taken in the 50s -60s. I printed one off and set it on the table behind this work in progress '34 ford. A bit of sepa tone with a photo program and here you go. A traditional Hot Rod in a vintage setting. Thank you to all who have posted ahead of me, I've enjoyed looking through all the forums and galleries. Merk

Welcome to the board. You are goin to have much fun here. I love that truck cant wait to see it finished. Glad u joined.

Hi Guys: Thanks for the welcome. Here is a look just before I shot the pics above. Lighting was just the floresent lights from above. No other lights were used, camara was hand held. The backdrop picture printed on 8 1/2 X 11 wasn't big enough to frame the car so I printed one off in reverse and taped the two together. Photo program used to add the Antique Sepa tone and the soft edge was some cheap disc that came with a greating card kit bought for less then $20.00 Quick, easy and fun. More progress on the truck soon, Merk

Edited by Merk

hi merk...ditto what every1 else says...the truck looks grt8....luv the back drop pic...really adds something to the post....any chance of u just posting the pic without the truck....neal

Here you go. Jack Dvorak's Bar. The building hasn't changed much. It is still open for business, Now called "Fitter III" it's Location is 5 miles south of Madison, Wisconsin.

Edited by Merk