Model Cars Magazine Forum

HAAAARRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!

:D Here it is, Monday,an no R.O.M.I sure hope we haven't burned you out Harry.Your little column is one of my personal favorites.I hope your just takin a well deserved break, cause I surely would miss you if you decided to drop it.I know it's not easy commin up with this stuff, and you really do a great job of it.Please don't give up on us Harry, cause I for one would really miss you and it! :D:blink:;)

;) Guys,its time we let one of our own know how much he's appericiated.ALLof us played R.O.M.at one time or another, so Ithink we should let Harry know how much he's missed!C'mon I know I'm not the only one who enjoyed it.Lets just give him a show of support for all the work he's done.YEA HARRY,YOU DA MAN!!!!PLEASE COME BACK!!!! :)B)B):lol:;)

;) Guys,its time we let one of our own know how much he's appericiated.ALLof us played R.O.M.at one time or another, so Ithink we should let Harry know how much he's missed!C'mon I know I'm not the only one who enjoyed it.Lets just give him a show of support for all the work he's done.YEA HARRY,YOU DA MAN!!!!PLEASE COME BACK!!!! :D;):huh::D;)

I guess I'm a little slow on this, also not into "text speak"...what is R.O.M.? :)

:lol: Well Curt,R.O.M. just stands for "Real or Model"Harry's own by-line for the thread he started.It kinda speaks for itself.He's back up now though,just had some car issues...

Well, technically my SON caused the car issues. He was using my car and hit a pothole so hard that he bent the rim and ruined the tire...so I had to get that fixed before I could go anywhere. Darn kids... ;)

;) Well Curt,R.O.M. just stands for "Real or Model"Harry's own by-line for the thread he started.It kinda speaks for itself.He's back up now though,just had some car issues.I made a big deal of it cause I LIKE R.O.M.! :lol::lol:

thanx...i kinda like that thread as well...