Model Cars Magazine Forum

my 50 ford truck WIP

My grandpa used to have a '49. My cousin and I would always volunteer to load up the trash and take it to the landfill down the road because we got to drive the '49. Sometimes we would even sneak in a joyride, lol. After grandpa passed away my cousin got the truck and lowered it and put a 302 in it and it never moved again. :(

Which kit is that from?

the interior? the seats are from the revell willys street rod with headrests removed and the aluminum inserts added, console is 05 mustang cut in half to fit the floor and seat riser. the shifter is long pistol grip from 70 super bee. columm and wheel from revell 32 ford with photo etched horn button. dash was filled and redrilled for tubing guage bezels with dodge challenger guages. nav screen is from a new charger kit.I also added a key and keychain to the ignition switch. door panels were made by me out of styrene with the aluminum inserts and photoetched door handles. alot of stuff in there lol too bad when its in the cab you cant see all of it.