Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 3 weeks later...

This is amazing you have amazing skills. May I ask what model you started out with? The frame is all scratch built correct? Again absolutely amazing work. I always liked the Aussie utes and the 70's aussie falcons I wish they caught on here in the USA

Can't wait to see more mate

This is amazing you have amazing skills. May I ask what model you started out with? The frame is all scratch built correct? Again absolutely amazing work. I always liked the Aussie utes and the 70's aussie falcons I wish they caught on here in the USA

Can't wait to see more mate

Hi Dave,I started with a resin fc Holden body from a guy in Aussie,The frame is about 80 percent scratch built,i use the front end and rear end from revell willys coupe,Thanks for your kind words,I will get back to it soon.

Id love to do some of the Aussie cars myself....cool project!

Thanks Mark.

It is a treat to see a "Kool Old Truck" like that....Rare here in Iowa.....I dig the "Rugged Look" Your build'n with. The "High Rise Manifold" is a "Bobby Dazler"....I hope I used that expression correctly.....It might be a dated term....I am "Kinda Old"

Hey Teddy,I'm kind of "OLD" too..

• 5 weeks later...