Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #119 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Im no know it all but this is defanatly not a factory stock car its a nice restored T/A wheels are not correct for the year the suspension has been modified airshocks and stiffer front suspension come on guys look at the trim and the marker lights and the underneeth details,, chrome exaust tips have also been added ...This Is A Real Car !

Im no know it all but this is defanatly not a factory stock car its a nice restored T/A wheels are not correct for the year the suspension has been modified airshocks and stiffer front suspension come on guys look at the trim and the marker lights and the underneeth details,, chrome exaust tips have also been added ...This Is A Real Car !

...........OR a MODEL!!!!!!.................... ;)

Yeah, Harry, you KNOW we's just hangin around out here, an it's COOOOLLLLDDDD today,Daddy-O. No Mo Hot Dogs round heah till MAY!!! So HIT us Daddy-O HIT US!!!!! Mike-O an Woof, where ya'll bees???? Its' COLD out heah,ARF ARF!!! ;):blink:;)

COLD....BRRRRRRRRRRRR....OMG its 60 outside.........Mother get my scarf ;):blink::P

Lets go Harry!!!

Mike-O, I forget that you live out in God's waiting room,The land of Nod!!! ;) But up here inna great White Nawth, It's only 16 out, with a wind chill of 4 but if ya jump around a lil bit it only feels like 17!!!!! It'll keep your Pop cold, an make ya APPERICIATE a nice hot cuppa tea!" But it's hoooome,....The ONLY hoooome I've ever knoooown......"( except for a brief 13 month stint in that green paradise known as Viet Nam, And even THEN I'd dream of SNOW!!!! ;) )

Well for the money he paid on the resto he SHOULDA had it PROFESIONALY done! That way he's gotten the PROPER springs and shocks put on it, and it WOULDN'TA come out lookin like a 4 wheel drive joke! There's NO way I'd be happy with it sittin THAT HIGH off the ground! But as they say, 'Ya gets wat ya pay for"! On to NEXT weeks RoM!!! B):lol:

hey george had to put the sled dogs away B) hey george are you sure your spanish? i thought only brits drank tea :lol:

harry time to unthaw with the answer.

To be honest with ya Wolf, the folks what raised me was Mexican, ..... But they COULDA lied ta me...... Naw I don't THINK they woulda...... OK, I'm gonna go overt my Ma's house later an ask her again, jus ta make sure, but I gotta feelin she'll jus smack me upside da head an tell me not to ask her such dumb questions! See wat I go thru for you guys???? :lol::lol::lol: