Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #125 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

Yeah, there are. Both the 1st Gen & second Gen have been kitted:

FUJI-03677.jpg

Almost. Those are both the Japanese market bBs. But the 2nd gen Scion XB isn't the same car. There are Daihatsu and Subaru versions of it also, and probably a few more Asian market rebadged cars. The Japanese counterpart to our new XB is called a Carolla Rumion.

Corolla_Rumion_IMG_1293.JPG

I'll go with real. Looks so funky cool. Who doesn't like el camino styled cars? :rolleyes:

Edited by blubaja

One thing you have to remember is, I don't Photoshop the car! The only time I'll alter the photo is if the background or the surface the car is on would give things away (like a model on a real driveway, for instance... the scale of the car would be obvious). But other than that, I don't touch the car. If I did, that wouldn't be any fun... I could fool all of you every single time! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifunsure.gifunsure.giflaugh.gif

I hope this doesn't break my streak and hate to go against George an Dan,but I gotta vote model on this one.

Well I'm NOT gonna gloat(Gloat, gloat) Or say nuthin about the above comments, BUT I guess it was an honest mistake, and you can STILL run wiff our pack, if ya wanna. We won't hold it agin ya but you WILL hafta live with it!!!! Woof Woof laugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

I also want to thank Harry for this little game that he provides for us here. He doesn't have to do it,he just chooses to do it for us. Thanx Harry,we do appreciate your efforts!

And thanks to you guys for playing! I'm happy to do it... I think it makes our forum a little more fun. And unique. After all, how many other model car forums have it? Or for that matter, how many other forums would even allow it? Know what I mean? :rolleyes: