Model Cars Magazine Forum

I am in the midst of modeling an 04' Chev dually.

Here is where i am at right now with mock up...for my plans are for a crew cab not an ext cab. it will sport a Duramax if i can find pics and info on....which ill hunt for first!...

Here is a mock up shot

DSCI1870_zps83a5f05c.jpg

and here im trying to figure out the best way to modify the dually bed to have the fender like whats below with that round curve in it?

6402713_org_zpsece3cdd9.jpg

Comments and criticizm welcomed!

73's till later! B)

Sounds like a challenge Sean!

You've got some work ahead modifying the front to the '03-up style, and with the rear fenders. Even the crew cab conversion will be a bit tricky with the Escalade lower door mouldings requiring removal!

You can do it, and we'll be watching!

You've got some work ahead modifying the front to the '03-up style, and with the rear fenders. Even the crew cab conversion will be a bit tricky with the Escalade lower door mouldings requiring removal!

Yep! :wacko: ...Oh wait...its for that certain particular thing for a certain unnamed person! :wub:

Why is it only posting half of my reply ^^^????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update pic!...got rear window started in the making...will modify the cab rear wall a bit more to fit more perfect....anyone have a spare 99 silverado bed and maybe the sides to an escalade lower rocker panels?... :lol:

DSCI1942_zps04779698.jpg

Comments and criticizm welcomed!

• 1 month later...

Starting to look more like an P/U truck than an Escalade now!...Grafted the engine bay into the escalade but still have to work on the firewall section...gotta fix the C pillar on the other side to get it better!...then work on the front fenders begin! :P

DSCI2002_zps87092644.jpg

Comments and Criticizm welcomed! B)