Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #104 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

I'm going against the grain on this one, and saying model. A lot of little clues for me. #1 is a right hand drive. Not real common in a Ferrari. Hints of a model from Japan. #2 they clear coated over the Rampant Cavalino on the fender. Also some of the creases in the body work look like they got too much clear in them. Got to say though, the reflections in the light look pretty real.

Due to the OBVIOUS substantial amount of airbrushing of the photo ---- I think I'll take this week off............

NO NO NO Thats cheeetin Brian...Besides the odds here are still better than in Vegas :lol::D:lol:

So go for it...yah stiil gots the MOJO!!!!!!

I gotta say Harry, you got quite a few with the flipped negative on this one, it makes it appear as though it's a right hand drive. & those that thought the side glass is black where the mirror is attached are wrong, it's not the glass, it's a small triangular panel at the front of the glass that the mirror is mounted to.

I gotta say Harry, you got quite a few with the flipped negative on this one, it makes it appear as though it's a right hand drive. & those that thought the side glass is black where the mirror is attached are wrong, it's not the glass, it's a small triangular panel at the front of the glass that the mirror is mounted to.

Flipped negative? Nope! Did you see the license tag on the front bumper? It reads properly. Ferrari makes RHD cars for Asia and the UK markets.

Nobody mentioned the triangular black base for the mirror, they mentioned they thought the mirror struts were too long and that the black masking inside the windshield (all around the perimeter, also blocks the base of the rear view mirror) looked too wide.

Anyway, there are some correct answers that some have found, and some incorrect answers.

Last week started very strong for "real", and then the results flipped, with more people voting "model".

I was wondering if that might happen this week. More have voted "model" as the week has gone by, but the majority think it's real.