Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #104 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Whaaa??? Who???? YEAH! I'M UP!!!! OK! Let's get this show onna road!... who we gotta wake????? OH YEAH, HARRY!!! Yo Mr.Rom, It's YOUR day agin! Up an Attem,Cowboy!! Yas gotta coupla ol Galoots jus ta chompin at the ol bits ta know the score! Is it RoM????? ONLY YOU know the trufe wat'll set us FREE!!!

Soooo,,,,, SET US FREEEEE!!!!! WE GOTSTA KNOWED,Real or Model,HIT US HARRY!!!! HIT US!!!!!! :(:lol: And I DO hope you slept well :D;)

Final vote: 45 REAL, 11 MODEL.

Wow, this has to be one of my biggest victories ever! ;) It's a MODEL! And the funny thing is, it's built by the same people who built the model McLaren I used last week... and you guys guessed that one right! :lol:

Better luck next time. :lol: Next ROM coming MONDAY!

Well, Oh Sage One, ya dun got me TWO weeks inna row! But as they say(whoever they are) I shall Return!(Wasn't that Dougie MacArthur?) Anyway, them HANDBUILT ONE OFF 1/18ths are startin ta get me pist off!

But they STILL are some flat out BEAUTIFUL models!!!! GREAT JOB Kidd-O You's just BLAZEIN 'Cross da skies!!! ;):lol::lol: I'ma jus all atrembly waitin on Mondays RoM!!!! :lol:;)

Yea! I got one of the tough ones! The give away go me was the clear coat over the side badge and there are a couple of small covers for clips on the front bumper covere missing. Other than that it is a great model. Harry - who makes the kit?

Yea! I got one of the tough ones! The give away go me was the clear coat over the side badge and there are a couple of small covers for clips on the front bumper covere missing. Other than that it is a great model. Harry - who makes the kit?

It's not a kit, it's handmade/scratchbuilt.

They make patterns (masters) for all the parts and then they're cast, either in resin (bodies, interiors), white metal (chassis, engines, suspensions, small details) or rubber (tires). Everything is then painted/polished and assembled. The models are totally scratchbuilt from the ground up... no "kit" parts of any kind are used.

I think if Harry had used the side view it would have been even more of a landslide for "real"...but I knew this one as soon as I saw it. 'Cause I knew where the other one came from :lol:

Believe me... I've given up trying to fool you with this game a long time ago... :lol:

It's not a kit, it's handmade/scratchbuilt.

They make patterns (masters) for all the parts and then they're cast, either in resin (bodies, interiors), white metal (chassis, engines, suspensions, small details) or rubber (tires). Everything is then painted/polished and assembled. The models are totally scratchbuilt from the ground up... no "kit" parts of any kind are used.

That is impressive!