Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #105 FINISHED EARLY!!!

Real or model?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Even worse than the near-extinction of the Corinths, back in the 70s there was a severe over-hunting of the Nauga... because so many people wanted their sofas and chairs upholstered in Naugahyde! The poor Naugas were slaughtered by the thousands for their skins... they're still on the endangered species list! The only thing that saved them from total extinction was the fact that the Naugahyde fad fizzled out after a few years...

Nah it was the custom van market bottoming out B)

Ill say model! Becouse i have Finnish V8-Magazine in my hand, and there is that same picture of that car (without that man). Its build of Juha Airio`s, and this magazine shows how its been builted. Its a perfect build of that car. To make it Juha used MPC `76 Roadrunner and AMT `71 Charger kits and put them together perfectly! Sorry but thats the way it is :rolleyes:

Awe Man, it was spoiled for me! ;)

Oh well, better luck next time, as they say. Noobs come here and blurt out an answer or website to prove they know the answer, w/o realizing that the voting is supposed to be "blind" and that giving away answers in the post isn't how the game is supposed to be played. However, as there are no rules posted, it happens from time to time.

ok, I've learned my lesson. ;)

From now on I'll repeat how this supposed to work every time... starting next week.

As far as this week, well... the answer's already been given, so we'll call this one FINISHED.

Yes it's a model by Juha Airio.

(but Ricardo Montalban is real!)

:rolleyes:

Yo grandaddie Georgie.....the good news is we can sleep in on Friday this week -_- (doesn't mean it will happen)

;) The Bad news is now we gotta wait till Monday for our ROM!!!!!!!!5 DAYS HARRY no ROM!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! B):D:P

Edited by MikeMc

Guest promodmerc

I voted model not even knowing it was one of Juha's. What gave it away for me was the front bumper and the hood front edge. The hood front edge is too rounded looking and the bumper is too thick. Sill one heck of a build none the less.

I had an auto tech teacher in high school that had a Cordova so I know what one looks like. I'm still traumatized to this day. ;)

Edited by promodmerc

Ok I want this should be a lesson for all! Last SUNDAY, Ol Harry tried ta pull a FAST ONE by, actually admitin that he was TRY TA PULL A FAST ONE on ME, by throwin out the RoM EARLY!!! No I wasn't up and I din't see it till Mon morn.

So let's look at this in context. He THINKS he's gonna fool me, YES? NO, I STILL guessed it right.Even down to the builder!(actually who ELSE coulda built it??!!) THEN, a newbie comes along and, with no malace of forthought,an accidentaley Gives it up. AND THEN, ANOTHER newbie comes in again, totally by accident, a throws his hat into the ring!,No problem BUT it is HARRY'S game, An I think HE should have a say in what RoM's gonna be. BUT, IT ALL GOES TA SHOW, The BEST Laid Plans of Mice and Men Oft Times Go Astray!!! Don Mess Wi ME, I DON NEED NO STEEKEEN BASHES!!!

We Now Return To Tonight's Feature, Don Mess Wi Me! Featureing Me! In my 1st non-starring role!

THANKYOUVERYMUCH! :unsure::( I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Edited by george 53