Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #110 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

I'm going to go against the grain and say model. I don't see any carb linkage, and the side mirror would be angled more if it was being driven (how's that for a lousy excuse?). I kinda hope I'm wrong though. I mean, what a hairy ride that would be, even if it does look like Bozo the clown should pop out of it at the end of the 1/4 mile!

Yeesh Wolfie, how ya gonna act?? That's MY car!!! but yeah, I do drive it wen I go ta Mickey Dee's!!! I'm gonna go wif REAL on this one, jus caz I been tol I'ma REAL clown!!! B):D:D:P;)

i knew i had seen it somewhere but it was at a sonics :P i could see you pimpen on the west side with your size 14s ;)

hint, hint, you're looking at the wrong side of the car, the passenger side doesn't require one, in any country. Unless you can't see out the rear window.

The photo is of the driver's side :D

There is no external rear view mirror on the subject. There's a reflection in the paint where an external mirror is usually mounted.

Edited by Zoom Zoom