Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #118 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Yeeesh Harry ,where'd ya find THIS heap? In Deeetroit? That's gotta be the DULLEST paint I've EVER seen on a Ferrari!

Just the paint on it tels me it's REAL! Deeetroit weather is HELL on cars! Don't know much about "Furrin" cars, so I'm goin with REAL! Hey Dan, Mike-O & Wolf, watchu guys think??? B):PB)

I'm going with model, the lens cover screws don't look like they extend through and into the casing. Also the size of the lint on the hood. If it is real then the studio assistance needs a talkin to, lint for one, and crease in the back drop sheeting .

I'm going with model, the lens cover screws don't look like they extend through and into the casing. Also the size of the lint on the hood. If it is real then the studio assistance needs a talkin to, lint for one, and crease in the back drop sheeting .

I concur - The screws on the lens covers look to be in the wrong spots and on the passenger side they are definitely standing proud of the surface. Got to go model on this one.

Guest promodmerc
Duhhhh Harry YOU know, a model generated on a COMPUTER??? B) Wat, you didn't see that kids movie "Weird Science"?? Wasn't THAT a Computer Generated Model??? :o I LOVE this place!!!

And what a fine one it was :D:lol:

Edited by promodmerc