Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

Hi Bill, Those wheels are a work of art my friend!!! You are really the master of the machine shop with what you produce in this scale i'll be sending you my specs and material preferences shortly :D:D:D

Randy

hi Randy, you wouldn't want to ruin those master pieces with my red neck machining, lol!!! you are way too kind my friend, thanks for checkin on it!

• 3 weeks later...

Back from page 5, Any updates Bill?

hey Joe, guess I kinda got a little burnt out from making the wheels, but I did finish the last wheel yesterday! so I should be able to start moving on with the chassis, still no idea how it will turn out, should have update pics of the wheels soon, thanks for the interest,

Sweet!!! Now come and teach me how to do it. I'm waitin for micromark mills to go on sale. Them I will have one

hey Andy, too bad we don't live closer! looking forward to Papillion, I hope you are going to make it, look forward to visiting again, thanks bro!

pure jewelry :lol:

the wheels are just insanely nice and cool , awsome job , cant waight to see more progress on this build :wub:

appreciate that Richard

Awesome work Bill.

thanks so much Joe! means a lot

Bill, I just went through this entire thread, what you have done is unreal on so many levels! If you have those rims cast, I'll definitely grab a couple of sets, and it's too bad you didn't have the engine cast, it is a true work of art!

Just when you think you've gotten good at this stuff...I am in awe...what is it that you and Alyn drink out there?

Bill, I just went through this entire thread, what you have done is unreal on so many levels! If you have those rims cast, I'll definitely grab a couple of sets, and it's too bad you didn't have the engine cast, it is a true work of art!

Just when you think you've gotten good at this stuff...I am in awe...what is it that you and Alyn drink out there?

LMAO, thats some funny #### right there Mike! I have tried to get Alyn to tell me what he drinks, but he won't tell me! appreciate the kind words!