Model Cars Magazine Forum

BANDIT RESINS

Kenny is a great guy and a great model builder. Earlier this year he was moving his business ( he has a day job like most of us!) and that may have been why he was hard to get a hold of. He is also heavily involved with the CKM model club and they put on a great show every August ( highly recommend attending it if you can).

That said, his resin is top notch and priced fair, have yet to have any bad pieces or issues. If you can't get through via email, use Casey's link above as he is a member here. If you get a chance to meet him at a show, he is very nice and easy to talk to.

My experience with Kenny @ Bandit Resins was very positive. You can read my comments regarding their service and products here: http://www.modelcars...it

You can also PM Kenny directly, as he's a member here: http://www.modelcars...hp?showuser=659

Kenny is a great guy and a great model builder. Earlier this year he was moving his business ( he has a day job like most of us!) and that may have been why he was hard to get a hold of. He is also heavily involved with the CKM model club and they put on a great show every August ( highly recommend attending it if you can).

That said, his resin is top notch and priced fair, have yet to have any bad pieces or issues. If you can't get through via email, use Casey's link above as he is a member here. If you get a chance to meet him at a show, he is very nice and easy to talk to.

Thats good and all, but I wanted to buy a set of his mopar police wheels , this was last year, never ever heard back, I have moved on from wanting to do business with him, if I cant get a email back from him asking about his product, I am not going to send him money. Please dont take this as bashing him, its not, just being honest

Edited by martinfan5

like many of the people here have said,i tried several times to email him through the website,with a normal email,and on ebay without success.i know,i'm an idiot,but i went ahead and ordered the items i wanted from the website anyway.to my shock,they arrived very quickly,and were of very high quality.do not hesitate to order from bandit resins either on ebay or from the website.you might never get a reply to your emails,but you WILL get a great product.

I too agree with all of the positive comments about Kenny/Bandit Resins. I've been purchasing kits and parts from him for years. Quality has always been excellent. The orders have been processed and received in a timely manner. He's one of the "good guys" to deal with in our hobby. Fury3

Edited by fury3

I'm getting back in the hobby after over 30 yrs out. SO much new I'm amazed. I've bought over 30 kits so far & haven't finished one yet. So many choices! I haven't worked w/resin as it wasn't around in the "old days". Found some conversion parts at Bandit resins. Would anyone recommend them? Comments appreciated.

They don't get any better than Kenny... I have several of his items... not to mention he is just flat good people...

• 3 months later...

Try calling them...I've talked to Kenny on the phone.....He's a really nice guy ....And their resin kits are another products I'd recommend.....No junk from company either......I own 6 or 8 of the 71 Demon trans kits and the 66 Nova wagon.......Great castings...And fairly reasonably priced....No worries with them....I also bought the 71' Plymouth Scamp kit when they first came out...Well mine got heat damaged ...So I contacted Kenny and told him about the issue...He sent me a replacement free of change , And told me to keep the bad body....Now that's GREAT customer service.

Edited by spkgibson

Kenny usually makes it to local shows here in the NC area but hasn't been at the last two I went to. Eric at P&P is a good friend of his and he told me last year that Kenny was moving his sign/graphics business and it was consuming a lot of his time. I agree a phone call is the best way to reach him as this is his busy season getting race cars wrapped and prepped.

Nice guy and great products.