Model Cars Magazine Forum

2010 So Cal NNl May 2

pmodwrks

The 6th Annual So Cal NNL will be held on May, 2 2010 9am to 3pm at the Rancho San Antonio Boys Home, 21000 Plummer ave. Chatsworth, Ca. as part of the So Cal Classic Chevy show. This is a NNL, People's Choice Event, and a charity event to benefit the Rancho San Antonio Boys Home in Chatsworth, Ca. This years main theme is Chevy Bowtie-any race type vehicle using a Chevy Bowtie Engine also Corvettes All Types.. Spectators are Free $10 Unlimited model entry and Vendor tables are available at $25 for 5ft tables $40 for 10ft and $20 each additional table. The So Cal Classic Chevy show features over 250 of the finest Chevrolets of all models and years. Don't miss the Famous BBQ at the show.. For additional info email socalnnl@hotmail.com or call 818-430-0780

Unlimited model entry and Vendor tables are available at $25 for 5ft tables $40 for 10ft and $20 each additional table.

So it will cost $25 to enter just one model? Hmmm. Except for clubs, I wouldn't expect to be overwhelmed with entries.

This cracks me up! 1st guy can't punctuate, 2nd guy can't read it!

This illustrates the need for everyone to buck up on their reading and writing skills. I know it's difficult but it is important as this example illustrates.

I did read it as $10.00 for unlimited entry and $25.00 for a vending table even though there was missing punctuation.