Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

Mike you are too kind bro

thanks for being so considerate Alyn

thanks so much Cesar

Russ, those are some very kind words, really means a lot, thank you

Edgar thanks for posting, and following along with the progress

I have been working on the floor boards, should have an update soon, thanks to all who have posted and keeping up with the progress

this build is crazy , a good crazy , out of this world crazy , what I want to know is how did you train a tiny monkey to do this build , because a guys hands are way to big for such small work ,, you are like the Eric Clapton , George Harrison of model building ,,, you need a title , like CMMB ,,,,, Certified Master Model Builder , just darn amazing

Hi Anne, as you know by now, this stuff we do here is tedious, but some how we manage to get it done, and sometimes cursing a little helps, at least for me ;)

Yea Bill, the kit 4 speed looked so good laying there, I took the easy way out, sorry it won't happen again Bill :(

Hey Alyn, at least MY knuckles don't drag the ground :P

thank you Mike

Mr, Thibodeau, thanks so much for the kind words, really means a lot

hey Alyn, more like socks on a rooster maybe, hanks buddy

thanks Jake

Chuck, hey buddy we have missed you at the meetings! I wish I had one, come in kinda handy right now, thanks man

appreciate it Billy, hope to see you at the Heartland

Tyrone, thanks man

thanks Jonathan!

hey Chas, It is fun and challenging at the same time, thanks bro

hey John, yea it is 1 piece, I made a template and transferred it to the brass, cut it out and used parallels in the vice for a metal break, and a drill rod to form the hump, still not sure how I'm going to get all of this together, I have to be careful or I will paint myself into a corner, I lost the instruction's, can't seem to find them :huh:

lost the instructions for the kit? this kits been out so much in different versions mainly the stock version but the instructions should be easy to find online if thats what you mean. This thing is just too awesome who needs instructions when you can go online and find reference photos on every inch of the car. My dad did that for his hemi cuda and a ta challenger that he just randomly stopped working on after getting it 90% done.