Model Cars Magazine Forum

Police, Fire, Rescue CBP

Janne Herajärvi

Painted trim and moldings today. Drivers side went pretty nicely.....

Trim001-vi.jpg

But here is where things getting bad. I think i paint billars black even i wanted them to be white :)

Trim002-vi.jpg

Back door is not problem at all little touch of paint and decal over it, problem solved. Well i try finish this soon so i can put all my time for those other projects. NO this kind of mess with them, hope so.... :D

;)

Got the paint job finished and did a mach up of it with the frame and wheels painted. Now i just need to finish the rest of the interior, wire the motor, add police car lights, decals, and put everything together and I'll be finished.

002.jpg

003.jpg

i changed my mind for the third time now i am going to make it have white doors.

Edited by BOSWELL891

Here's the modified rear seat...I hope is good ;) . I not found reference pics on the net.

CWOPD003-vi.jpg

Pali

Just do a Google search for "Police K-9 Enclosure" and several site with pictures will pop up. Everything is stainless steel for the most part, and all fits together with the cage. Up until the early 90's it was easy to see a K-9 car at auction as they were the ones with the seats all chewed up from the dogs gnawing on them all the time. Someone finally got the idea that the ingestion of all that upholstery and seat foam was bad, not to mention that the dog became a flying object in wrecks, so the integrated K-9 enclosure was designed and improved upon ever since.

Edited by niteowl7710

I don't want to start anything new....I want to finish something!!!

A short list

GMC Mini-Pumper

Ford C-Cab Rescue

Ford C-Cab Hy-Ranger

Mack MR w/Bronto Platform

Mack MR w 100' mid-mount Aerial

Various IH Cargostar based rigs.

Just do a Google search for "Police K-9 Enclosure" and several site with pictures will pop up. Everything is stainless steel for the most part, and all fits together with the cage. Up until the early 90's it was easy to see a K-9 car at auction as they were the ones with the seats all chewed up from the dogs gnawing on them all the time. Someone finally got the idea that the ingestion of all that upholstery and seat foam was bad, not to mention that the dog became a flying object in wrecks, so the integrated K-9 enclosure was designed and improved upon ever since.

Thanks for your help.

came home from vacation today and opened up the monaco box today

looks like i can build it the way i want but i will need to cut a hole in the hood to make the engine fit

anyone want to guess what mill ill be running in this build?

(ill give you a hint, ive been waiting on the right body to drop this in)

finally got started today

didnt do much but i managed to open the hood so the engine fits and made some adjustments to the frame to the same purpose

anyone wanna guess what the engine is ?

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDUtMjAxMTA1MDgtMjMwOC5qcGc.jpg

Over-ambitious Slant 6?

;):P