Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aeromax with lowboy 35 t

Thank JT and Dennis.

I asked handles the cover panels, on the edge of the roof and a front door. I separated the weighed and added bolts, added two markets foot brackets for fastening to the frame.

P1130677%20800x600_zpszyrjdhzn.jpg

P1130678%20800x600_zps1ozrmbnu.jpg

P1130680%20800x600_zpswh9b3s1s.jpg

P1130681%20800x600_zpsfhqns2fs.jpg

Edited by mackd

Man, you're making this thing look good....Excellent work....You've got some pretty high standards.....This is a level of detail I only dream about....Just don't have the patience....Kudos to you, Dude.....You do awesome work....

Thank you.

My Advanced on the Cat.L' hydraulic is finished and the locks (pine). It lacks a can of topcoat on the wiper. I am working on the bucket, I'll remove the teeth and the chamfered to remove the toy look.
P1130690%20800x600_zpsnsb15qy7.jpg
P1130692%20800x600_zpsd1lmnjse.jpg
P1130693%20800x600_zps02odbyo0.jpg

I went to school to operate heavy equipment and with wheel loaders the bucket is the hardest to weather to look real from what ive seen an this is really really close depending on how you want it to look and how well used you want it grease points are a big wear and tear the equipment I ran was by no means top of the line but you could definitely tell which piece of equipment had been miss treated and not maintained correctly.

Given the finished models that I have seen you complete so far, I'm literally on the edge of my seat waiting to see this one finished. It is already amazing, but I thought that about all of your models before you finished them. They just got better! I'm sure this one will be no different.