Model Cars Magazine Forum

The not so secret , secret build (police w/ working LEDs)

martinfan5

Slight set back, well a few, I manage to break on the LEDs for the lightbar, well two of them. I had the lightbar glued to the roof , was working on the wiring for it, did a test to make sure the wiring was good, noticed two of them not working, so in order to get them out, I had to break glue seal, which led to chipping of the paint, nothing I cant fix , but now I have to wait tell late next week before I can proceed. I have to have the interior tub glued in place before I can start the rest of the wiring

Edited by martinfan5

I take it Danno thats the one you have been working on for a very long time?,

I am not letting this little set back get me down, it happens, these LEDs are great, but cant take a lot of handeling or test fitting, but the down side with this project, I cant really do lot , or move forward tell the lightbar is all done, and wires ran to the trunk area.

And like they say, the clock is ticking :lol:

I knew it, I just knew it, I should of kept this to myself, you are going to try and upstage me , huh? :lol::o:angry:

I could use the 3v coins, there is room in to get everything to fit in the truck area with using a 9v , but if I were to add anything else, I would probably run out of room

Well,I pulled it of, I got it done, I have a few small things left to do, but I am happy with how it turned out, and still looks like a model, I will get video shoot in the next day or two, but I will give a pic of it will it all lite up . I will have my new camera on Sat , so either Sat or Sun I will have it it posted in the completed section
pc3.jpg
pc1.jpg