Model Cars Magazine Forum

Next in the row....i finished after a brake for about three years my VW.

Once it was the almost famous "Samba", i closed the roofwindows, the slidingroof and the rear windows - now it is called "Fensterbus".

To give him a nicer look, i paintet a white stripe, lowered him and fixed some decals. Thats all i made of the unpopular Hasegawa-kit.

Enjoy ;)

CIMG_140713_116.jpg

CIMG_140713_117.jpg

CIMG_140713_118.jpg

CIMG_140713_119.jpg

CIMG_140713_120.jpg

CIMG_140713_121.jpg

CIMG_140713_126.jpg

CIMG_140713_122.jpg

CIMG_140713_123.jpg

Comments welcome - as always ;)

Thanks for comments! I think, this kombi will be a "neverending" progress. some stuff i will complete time to time...think about a roofreck, some stuff on it, another set of wheels,...

That looks just great Dominik! I have this and the Revell version and the pick-up to yet to build.

Patrick - i hope, you have the new tooled Revell and not the same as Hasegawa was. Enjoy them, they are cool.

Great job on the build! Mine is now a shelf queen, which will eventually be a rusted out diorama.

-Steven

Steven! A rusted out diorama was my first way to build but my motivation had a different thoughts... :lol:

Mike, i will read your Wip. I saw, you changed the rear window. i missed that!

Thanks again buddies for comments :)

Chris, thank you for congrats to the world cup. it was awesome and unbelievable...it was hard teamwork.

Edited by Dominik

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you!

for the dark panel line...in beginning of the build i cut all doors out...after years i glued them back in place while my goal of the built changes and i was sick about the kit...thats the compromiss i made. So the panellines look so dark.

Edited by Dominik