Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Yeah, shipping is very expensive. And cans can only shipped on surface, not in the air. This is a bit cheaper.

Can you give me the dimensions and the weight of one case? Than I will search online and maybe I find a good price for shipping. :)

Edit: this is what I get in the last time. I'm sooo happy that I founded the Plasti-Kote Primer here in germany!

DSC_0093_zpsac22bbdb.jpg

Edited by Clemi

Which car is the first on the right magazine? It looks like a 50s mercury, can you give me details about it? I search since a long time for a kit of a 57 mercury but I don't find one.

I'll have to go back and check for you.

Hope that Fall Guy didn't set you back too much. ;)

$20, Entirely complete, Mint decals and instructions ;)

nice haul chris I did finally get you on my very big list of good traders!!

I love the Omni and fall guy that Omni I do not have!

very nice haul

Omni was so cheap I had to have it $5

Great haul, Nick, both award wise and kit & magazine wise! It was great to talk to you and friends at the show.

Thank you Peter, It was excellent speaking with you as well, will you be out for the Ajax 33 show?

Nick

Can't pass up a $5 Omni or other small car of the 1980s! I have my share of them, Cavaliers, Ford EXPs etc.

I thought I had a $5 Beretta at a recent show, but upon opening the box, someone had lopped the roof off it. So I passed.

I have a few of the 90's small cars but wanted more 80's small cars, I can live without instructions for $5

Nick

Just got back from the show in Wheaton. Finally got rid of some stuff and picked up the '50 Olds (now I can benefit from everyone else's experience!); also got a bag of leftover stuff from a '68 Chevy pickup (I have a '67 that was missing the outer wheels, and these were the same. Also have the rear bumper/taillight unit if anyone needs it). One thing I'm kicking myself for missing: a big bag of tires that had at least three good sets of '60s AMT Firestone whitewalls plus a ton more for $10. Should have grabbed them then, but I had to think about it... :( Looked all over for a cheap Revell stock '40 Ford Standard coupe for my '40 Merc convertible project but nobody had one, cheap or otherwise.

Anyone else go there today?

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...