Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Saturday I picked up the 1/48 Revell B-17G...built a 1/72 as a kid and always wanted to replace it...finally did, just a bit bigger! :)

Nick - Nice haul and congrats on the plaques!

Thank you Tony, They help fill in blank spots on my shops wall LOL (actually I wish I had some more wall space to put up some framed photo's I have)

Nick

I went to the Hoosier Swap Meet last Saturday, meant to try to hit Goodguys, too, but by the time we left Hoosier, had lunch, and hit the south Hobbytown and Big 4 Hobbies, it was getting late. However, I did make a pretty good haul.

090-Copy_zps09bfe773.jpg092-Copy_zps3fd7c71c.jpg
091-Copy_zps5285087a.jpg

Then there was the one I let get away089-Copy_zpseace0989.jpgYes. it's an original UNBUILT Revell '57 Ford Ranch Wagon!! The seller was asking $400 for it, I considered it, but knowing my luck, Revell would announce a retool body for their current '57 Ford by the time I got home with it :rolleyes:

And now for a build idea for the Henderson Motorcycle from Motor City Resin024_zpsf10811ae.jpg025_zpscf619815.jpg026_zps4d5a52fc.jpg022_zps348772b7.jpg

Top sign is made of plastic. No dates.

Just googled around a little, I couldn't find anything like what you have. I found old stuff, but nothing that looks like that. Try a separate post, there are lots more knowledgeable guys on here than me.

Edited by 2000-cvpi

Tony, you will enjoy that B-17. Like you, I had a 1/72 as a kid. I bought the 1/48 on a whim a few years back, it's the kit that got me back into modelling. It builds up real nice, and you can spend a lot of time detailing the interior that no one will ever see! :D

A quick "grocking" of the kit gave me a great impression of the kit, Hugh! I'm looking forward to building it eventually!

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...