Model Cars Magazine Forum

Honda today: you thought the Civic was small!

Faust

The Honda today was a car that the Japanese made in the mid 1980s to fill the "kei" car niche. These were tiny little cars ideal for one or two people's commute only.
I picked this weird littly Tamiya up at a model show in London (Ontario) last fall, and I thought he'd make a neat out of box review!
Check him out; you'll want one of your own, soon enough! It's not like it's going to take up a lot of shelf space, either!

Guys:

I'm so sorry the link didn't work.

I tried it, and it was fine, so I don't know if it's something in my browser or cookies (mmm.... cookies...) or something else that went wrong.

Thanks a ton, Casey! I appreciate the save. I hope I don't have that sort of trouble again, and I really am glad somebody pulled my bacon out of the frying pan.

The Kei cars are awesome. I really need a Honday City Cabrio. I don't know if it's a Kei car, or not, but it's little, weeny and weird! I have a hard topped one, though, so that will have to do for now, I guess.

I think I'll do the Today in yellow when I get to him.