Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #125 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

It does look like something Scion would do since it looks like a truck version of the XB. To bad the thought was not on the boxy one not the rounded one. The reflections look right so I'm going Real. I love concepts but this one needs some work and paint lol

Edited by Railfreak78

Without a doubt, this is real. There are no model kits of Scions yet (unless die-cast models are being admitted into this poll).

Any model is admitted... plastic, diecast, scratchbuilt, carved from a block of soap... doesn't matter. A model is a model, no matter what it's made of.

:huh: :huh: OK Harry,I went with real on this one and this is why.

You are so good with Photoshop and selecting these for us,I can't tell what this is,RoM.

Instead,I went with reasoning,this is so ugly,I couldn't think of any of us modelers that would spend time building this.I know my time is better spent building and browsing here.

:lol::P OK Harry,I went with real on this one and this is why.

You are so good with Photoshop and selecting these for us,I can't tell what this is,RoM.

Instead,I went with reasoning,this is so ugly,I couldn't think of any of us modelers that would spend time building this.I know my time is better spent building and browsing here.

One thing you have to remember is, I don't Photoshop the car! The only time I'll alter the photo is if the background or the surface the car is on would give things away (like a model on a real driveway, for instance... the scale of the car would be obvious). But other than that, I don't touch the car. If I did, that wouldn't be any fun... I could fool all of you every single time! :blink: