Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/8 32 Deuce

Prostreet

I have been bored for obvious reasons (hand) and figured i would get the thread started for my next build. So i ended up wanting to do up a 1/8 32 Deuce i had sitting here, Not really 100% sure what direction this build will go right now. So far i'm leaning toward the classic 32 Deuce look with moon disc, For the power plant i'm working on getting a resin block with Ardun heads, Not sure what i'm doing for intake and carb yet but i would like to do a modern induction with either a belt or gear driven procharger. Going to probably go with a 9" rear and trans still up in the air. I love the size of this scale. Going to start boxing out the frame in the next day or 2 with the help of my brother. He's my 2nd hand for now.

002-vi.jpg

003-vi.jpg

I would like it to look like this, same color also.

32forddisc-th.jpg

Edited by Prostreet

No matter which way you go; be sure to get the Modelcargarage P/E set for this car....the grill is AMAZING; and adds alot of bang for the buck; sounds like you will do it right............I have a pair of these in the works myself.......Matt

I love this kit I built it about ten years ago. open up the doors and trunk adds a lot. I even had my sister make some custom leather interior. Wish I had more photos but I cant seem to locate at this time. I will search for more later.

IMG_1248_zps4c4dd8f4.jpg

IMG_1250_zps914b318a.jpg