Model Cars Magazine Forum

Florida Model Car Clubs Please Read

Hey Everyone,

I'm sending this out to all of you so we can all start communicating better about shows and dates in and around Florida. We are a small group all over Florida and the worst thing we can do is schedule events on the same dates as other clubs, While I know last minute displays and events come up but I think we should have a place to communicate dates and events so we can plan better and have people attend each and every show.

My Club Model Car Creations of South Florida (formerly the Table Top Model Car club of South Florida) has 3 events coming up that we will be part of

December ??? Display at Pines Ford Nothing set in stone yet

March 4 Mopar show University Dodge Davie Florida. This is a Chrysler only model show.

March 10 IPMS Flight 19 (Details to Follow)

If you have an event or show scheduled Please post here so we can all stay in the loop, Also if you have an event or show coming up Please email me the info at modelcarcreations@gmail.com

The better we communicate the better shows we can have, The Best thing is when all the clubs can work together.

Thanks Adam

http://way2manyhobbi...e_Top_Nats.html

Edited by modeltruckmafia