Model Cars Magazine Forum

hex fittings

You might try some hex beads - picked some up at Hobby Lobby the other day. They come in a lot of different sizes. Here is a site with pictures - http://www.fusionbeads.com/Hex-and-Cut-Seed-Beads#!Hex-and-Cut-Seed-Beads - but you can get them most anywhere that sells A&C stuff.

Daf

Daf,

Is size 15 the actual size of hex beads we need ? Im assuming as its all size 15 on this page you have linked. Useful information Im going to look into. I need some hex beads for my actual nascar kit tires. Going to order some aftermarket lug nuts unless I find a hex bead on this page that will work in the proper size. Thanks again for the info my friend.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been checking on these hex seed beads and can't figure it out. Fusion Beads gives you the wire size to use - size 6=16 gauge wire/.024, size 8=18 gauge wire/.024, size 11=18 gauge wire/.019, and size 15=22 gauge wire/.024. These are the inside diameters and I can't find the OD. I might order a small quantity of each size to see what I get. Better yet, I'll ask for samples of each size.