Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro outlaw prostreet updates 11/19/11

tyrone

what's up fellas I was cleaning up the other day and found this body I had done a long time ago and messed up the clearcoat on one of the doors, while trying to fix the spot I sanded through the clear coat, so I'm going to use it for this latest build, made from an old chassis I had laying around in the parts box, I soaked the chassis in purple power to remove the paint, made the front spoiler from sheet styrene, I cut off the lower strut mounts and moved them back just a bit to center the front wheels, here's a few mock up pics,,, thanks for looking and comments welcome...

011.jpg

013.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

012.jpg

Edited by tyrone

thanks fellas I was leaning towards going back with yellow also, It also had a vinyl top on it, I may do that again also, not sure about the yenko stripes, I may go with the ss hockey sticks, but we'll see.

Edited by tyrone

Hey T-

I'm a little envious, this is goimg to be a Killer machine, love the door cars especially 69 Camaro's. Have ya givin' any thought to "Hugger Orange"? I'm just alittle partial to that color! :D

Marty