Model Cars Magazine Forum

41 Plymouth

Vampira

Well its been like 10 years since I built a model. here goes not a lot of detail.

Some High School kid and his car. He dropped in a 273 added headers and rides around town with his girlfriend. And races his buddies

and drives the local cops crazy. Hope you all like.

I lifted the front by turning the steering knuckles upside down. And used dupli color blue metallic. I did not clear it cause its just a kids ride.post-6317-0-88665200-1366161417_thumb.jppost-6317-0-15703300-1366161440_thumb.jppost-6317-0-40878600-1366161460_thumb.jppost-6317-0-41793800-1366161478_thumb.jp

Yea my photography skills are lacking. How do you post bigger pictures. What is a macro setting?

Just a guess here... ;) but I'm pretty sure that would be covered in the camera's instruction manual.

(Macro means the close-up setting).

Also, a little foil on all that blue "chrome" trim and a black wash to define that grille would make a big difference.

And finally... try clicking on any of the photos you posted and see what happens... ;)

Thank You Colonel Potter. I understand clicking the photos enlarges them. But other people here have bigger pictures in the post..

If you want the photos to show up here full size, you first have to upload them to a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Fotki, then "share" the photos from there to here. If you upload photos directly from your computer to your posts, they appear as small thumbnails, like yours.

If you want the photos to show up here full size, you first have to upload them to a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Fotki, then "share" the photos from there to here. If you upload photos directly from your computer to your posts, they appear as small thumbnails, like yours.

Thank You Sir...