Model Cars Magazine Forum

Remodel time

Rick Schmidt

Well I finally got what I need to equip the shop fully now so its time for phase 2 of the remodel. Some of you may remember the first part where the walls were redone and its setup was cleaned up quite a bit. Well now its time to add in the second and bigger lift. Finally got a welder and torch too. Gonna take a while to do this one from start to finish due to all the small parts that are in the set of tools I got. Gonna start in with the main Equipment first Such as the lift shelving and welder

the shop as its equiped now

S7300769.jpgtheres Bay 1 with the oil pit and 2 with the pad lift. Gonna put up that wall thats missing there. the original layout allowed me to take pics from the side. Wasn't the greatest idea tho.

S7300772.jpgA shot of 2 and 3. 3 is where the 2 post lift is going and you can see the Tire rack behind 3.

S7300774.jpgBay 4 Better known as the office area now. As you can tell an office wasn't in the original plan hehe ]

Heres the tool set the shop is being equiped with

3ec2_1.jpgI'll post progress as I add each part or set of parts.