Model Cars Magazine Forum

CBs Auto Body

CB

the prolem is i have a ton of kits to get done befor the route 66 show

the other problem is im still tryin to work things out in my head on exactly how i going to make the shop

when all that is done then work will begin on it

until then i still have you in my scope

untitled-1.jpg

;););):P:P:lol::lol::lol:

Dude, with this migraine I be havin, a .308 in '08 could be a gooooooooood thang! I'll leave the lights on-don't look like you got the nitevisun thing goin on. :lol:

Man I know's the situatoin, got 4 started, and just picked me up a pedal car to rat out and flame on for my grandkid - I need a freakin clone o meself!! :lol:

well since your so far from so cal (your info says your near mars) i dont think you'll be able to come but what the hell are you going to come to the route 66 show?

Dude were is the route 66 show. I am in san diego and would like to attend a model show with some of my models? All i have near me is my model club with annual shows and swaps. The other show is in september and its in costa mesa. Email me at apacheflock@aol.com and let me know.

Dude were is the route 66 show. I am in san diego and would like to attend a model show with some of my models? All i have near me is my model club with annual shows and swaps. The other show is in september and its in costa mesa. Email me at apacheflock@aol.com and let me know.

pm sent bro with all the info

for everyone else the info is in the contests and shows catagory under old route 66 show

yo is there anything new going on at the body shop

as for my diorama im putting all the cars together and still tryin to iron out some ideas

after all the cars are together ans the ideas worked out i will begin work on it :P

thanks fer keepin me in yer sights dude B) between my allergies and all my projex I aint sure what's goin on :D bout the only thing new at CBs Auto Body is me new deadcast Chebby tow. had time to unbox it and set it down..........last week sometime I think. Just took a couple pix and toiched it up a little

CBsnewChebbytowpullinaMerc-vi.jpg

Andyhowitzer, sounds like yer on track wit yer dioramama, putttin all yer cars together to see what kinda space you need n @. Really amazing what throwin up a wall or two against yer models can do to help ya see yer space. HEY, just rememembelrered, I was talkin to a limo driver couple weeks ago, and asked him how long his long limos are, 35 freakinkng feet longo!! :D C'mon Gramps, what's that in 1/25 lingo? Hold on.............I'm doin the maf.........

AYE CURUMMBA!!! That's like almost 17" longo in 1/25 land :blink::o:blink:

:o ######'n, is you got WORKIN lites onat towsie? Dood it come likes dat or you been pullin a Robbo n started wirin up sh8t? Either way, it lookses good, but mebbe you should hook up a burglyer alarm jus in case theol man(Gramps)tries to pull a B&E on you! You know wats dey say, Payback's a Bitsh! B)

Guest Gramps-xrds

B):o ######'n you don't have to worry bout me doin any B&E on ya. Heck I couldn't afford the gas to get there :D:P:D .

You did a great job in PS on yer tow truck. Looks real.

NOW get back to work on the dio. :blink::blink::P

:lol::lol: ######'n you don't have to worry bout me doin any B&E on ya. Heck I couldn't afford the gas to get there B):lol::D .

You did a great job in PS on yer tow truck. Looks real.

NOW get back to work on the dio. :blink::P:P

he might not but that don't mean i won't :P:P

im in need for a tow rig and some parts for my body removal vehical

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yha whats up with the dio

hell im planning on doing a little one to start off with

its going to be a desert for my ultimate military vehical (U.M.V)

and boy do i have plans

hold up..............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

whooo wee that some good s#$% right there

had to go check up on my liquid idea maker if you get my drift :lol::P:P:P:lol::P

yha whats up with the dio

hell im planning on doing a little one to start off with

its going to be a desert for my ultimate military vehical (U.M.V)

and boy do i have plans

hold up..............................................................................

whooo wee that some good s#$% right there

had to go check up on my liquid idea maker if you get my drift <_<:lol::lol::D:lol::P

finally layed my eyeball on yer UMV, Evil--tha's lookin awesome. gonna hafta check the thread out in a copple clicks--saw the hole in the roof fer d beeg gun ;) --ME LIKE! wisht I had couple .50s on the roof of me Caravan tha othr day--woulda disentregrated some ladies Cavalier. some of em must be color blind--puttin their brakes on fer the greeen lites, thrn relizing their stupid and rushin thru the light when it turns red--or whatever color theyure seein ;)

finally layed my eyeball on yer UMV, Evil--tha's lookin awesome. gonna hafta check the thread out in a copple clicks--saw the hole in the roof fer d beeg gun <_< --ME LIKE! wisht I had couple .50s on the roof of me Caravan tha othr day--woulda disentregrated some ladies Cavalier. some of em must be color blind--puttin their brakes on fer the greeen lites, thrn relizing their stupid and rushin thru the light when it turns red--or whatever color theyure seein ;)

i know how that is

oh wait i have a hearse

and no one wants to be near it

so i don't know how that is do i

###### voices shut up or i will stabe you with a Q-tip

• 5 weeks later...