Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need instruction sheet

Hi guys, I am hoping someone out there can help me. I have the Testors/ Doyusha 1/12 Lamborghini Contach LP 500S kit and seem to have lost the instruction sheet. I am hoping I can either buy a copy of the instructions, get someone to make a copy and send them to me or scan a copy and e-mail them to me. I know it is a lot of trouble so I am willing to pay for any of the above, maybe not a lot but at least something for your trouble. If anyone can help please contact me through the forum. It's kind of a daunting task but some day I may actually build this thing. Thanks

allen93644

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, I am hoping someone out there can help me. I have the Testors/ Doyusha 1/12 Lamborghini Contach LP 500S kit and seem to have lost the instruction sheet. I am hoping I can either buy a copy of the instructions, get someone to make a copy and send them to me or scan a copy and e-mail them to me. I know it is a lot of trouble so I am willing to pay for any of the above, maybe not a lot but at least something for your trouble. If anyone can help please contact me through the forum. It's kind of a daunting task but some day I may actually build this thing. Thanks

allen93644

Allen

Are you still needing this? If you forward me you mailing address I will post one over to you.

thepringles@xtra.co.nz

Regards Mike

allen93644

Allen

Are you still needing this? If you forward me you mailing address I will post one over to you.

thepringles@xtra.co.nz

Regards Mike

I have the OTAKI version. if its the same i also need a copy of the dirrections, if u want to send/ copy me a set ill be glad to pay you for your time. let me know. Thanks Scott

Scott

I will see how many copies I have is your version the LP400 or LP500?

Mike

I have the OTAKI version. if its the same i also need a copy of the dirrections, if u want to send/ copy me a set ill be glad to pay you for your time. let me know. Thanks Scott

Hi guys found my copy. I only have one in english

so will photocopy it at work tomorrow. I will need

your addresses to send them

[quote name='Scott S' date='20 February 2010 - 09:31 AM' timestamp='1266694304' post='

Mike, LP500s version. thanks for any help you can supply.

Scott