Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ma's Resin's Radial Drag Slicks

Guy's I just got two sets of Radial Drag slicks from muh Cuzzin Al, overt Ma's Resins. You guys already know I don't post pics, But those of you's that have dealt with me know I'm pretty straight up. Welp, pic's or no, these bad boys ARE NICE!!! They're pert near as close to perfect as you gonna find! Yep, i said it!

The only flaw i found were some VERY small little what looked like little dents in one sidewall of the tire. I don't know if it's a result of the molding process or what, as they all have one. BUT that's the ONLY slightly negative thing I can say. The tread pattern is perfect, the countour or the tread face looks like the pictures in the car magazines, and other than those little dent's I mentioned, they have NO flaws. I just put them to the inside upper part of the wheelwell and they dissapear! Just one VERY small thing, but I feel you should know it. Like I said, I may be just cause i gotta first out the mold set. But if any of you guys have gotten anything from Ma's, you ALREADY knowe the quality is there. We talked thru PM and he told me he can only do like two sets per customer till he gets up to speed, but other than that, he's got some ready to go. They come in two sizes 325-50X15's and in a bit thinner(which I snapped onto a 69 Nove without any problems) 275-60X15. They come in left and right tread pattern, and they look like regular kits tires! They fit on the old MPC,AMT type wheelback (The ones that use metal axles) and I tried them on 3 newer Revell 25th scale kis (The ones that snap onto the axles)And the seem to fit just a hair loose on Lindburghs newer kits(SS-396,Olds 442 kits) Those kits were what were close when I opened the bag, but i'm thinkin they'll fit without any problem on any 24/25th scale kit. You guys that know me know me,And Im DEFINATELY gonna order more of these bad boys, but since I already have a set, I'll let you guys get some too(it's ALL good!)

He said he's ready to ship with only that stipulation for now, ONLY two sets per order for NOW. He doesn't want to get too overwhelmed again, an when you SEE these rascals in your hand, you ll KNOW wat I'm talkin about!!! Check em out guys, they're NICE!!!!!

THANKS for the pic,Casey. They're ALMOST like that, the shou;der of the tread, where it meets the sidewall is a bit more rounded. They actually look like those Toyo Drag slicks. The tread pattern is also different than those Hoosiers show. The sidewalls are clean too, as with NO printing or label brand.

Thanks for the intro Cuzzin George............ :lol: :lol:

Here's the photos of what I sent him:

photo-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg

The first is the Hoosier Pro D.O.T. & the second is the M/T Drag radial. Both come in 275-60x15 or 325-50x15.

Thanks for lookin' :)

Thanks guys :)

They are available but right now no more than 2pr per order 'cause I'm finally getting caught up on my backlog & want to keep it that way. Many thanks to all that have been waiting patiently!!

E-mail or PM me for price info, please. They are moulded in medium/firm rubber so they do have a little stretch. :D

Many thanks to everyone for the kind words!!! Power was out the last couple days due to the severe thunderstorms but got it back this AM so back to whittling down the backlog!

As for 1/12th scale..............I can do that but it will take a while to make the master & I would like to know there's enuff interest out there to sell more than a couple pair.

Thanks again :) :) :) :)

• 5 months later...