Model Cars Magazine Forum

'Snowball 2'

Abell82

It's starting to look like something now Greg! I think something needs to be done with those rear fenderwell openings. They just don't look right in my eyes. Also, it doesn't look like the engine is going to fit under the hood or will it?

I have nothing to do with 99.99% of the builds on this forum, but I'm still free to comment just like the rest of you. Sorry I didn't know I had to be part of the "team" to add some input. I barely have time for my own projects let alone something like this.

I never said it's wrong. It's just going every which way from a design stand point. I'll leave you guys to it now.

I have nothing to do with 99.99% of the builds on this forum, but I'm still free to comment just like the rest of you. Sorry I didn't know I had to be part of the "team" to add some input. I barely have time for my own projects let alone something like this.

I never said it's wrong. It's just going every which way from a design stand point. I'll leave you guys to it now.

The thing is Rob, I actually agree with you. If you go back and read one of my first posts when I was trying to figure out what wheels and tires I was going to go with, I talked about this. It is going in 100 different directions but that's what a Snowball project does. You have several different builders attacking the same subject and you're gonna have a Pegasus of a model. The frame is street rod Art Morrison style, the body is 50's custom and the engine is 80's street machine. I picked wheels that I felt would kind of pull all of this together. I guess that's why I took offense to your comment. You listed my wheel choice as one of the reasons this car is a confused mess. I really tried to do the best I could do. I'm sorry for coming off and snapping at you. What can I say.........I hate Monday's. Lol

Greg if you bring that model to City Style Model Car Club this tuesday (I Will Be There) and it happens to end up in my Model Case at home...."I Know Nothing"...

Very Nice Work...

Cheers....Don aka XJ6

Hahaha! Sounds good Don!

Realistically, i only did some bodywork. Like I was assigned.

Then you wonder why ppl are or have lost interest in this build. :blink:

Great attitude to have.

Its kinda funny ,Jason how you have been putting me on a "list" but wont reply to my comment. I dont see where i did anything out of line, especially seeing you ask for more people to finish the body work. almost makes me wish I didnt have a part in the build after the way you have been treating/acting towards this build and everyone involved with it.

I know what we can do, Lets get it all boxed up and send it to jason to finish... seems like what he has wanted from the start. that way we wont have to listen to all the attitude and whining from him.

Edited by envious8420

Its kinda funny ,Jason how you have been putting me on a "list" but wont reply to my comment. I dont see where i did anything out of line, especially seeing you ask for more people to finish the body work. almost makes me wish I didnt have a part in the build after the way you have been treating/acting towards this build and everyone involved with it.

I know what we can do, Lets get it all boxed up and send it to jason to finish... seems like what he has wanted from the start. that way we wont have to listen to all the attitude and whining from him.

The reply or response to which you refer, that seems to have gotten you bent out of shape 8 months later was in reference to a seperate and again NEGATIVE comment from yourself.

regarding wasted effort I believe...

It's quite simple, but I'll endevour to explain once more... No builder does more than one thing!

I have no clue what you mean by putting you on a list.

You chose to ignore the rules. I called you out on that fact. Pure and simple, now can we move on?

Edited by Abell82

The reply or response to which you refer, that seems to have gotten you bent out of shape 8 months later was in reference to a seperate and again NEGATIVE comment from yourself.

regarding wasted effort I believe...

It's quite simple, but I'll endevour to explain once more... No builder does more than one thing!

I have no clue what you mean by putting you on a list.

You chose to ignore the rules. I called you out on that fact. Pure and simple, now can we move on?

nothing negative about wondering where all of our hard work went.

as far as being negative you might clean off your bench before trying to clean mine.

if thats the case then why are people doing suspension work and tubbing the interior?

same reason i did what i did, to tie it all together.

as for the 8 month delay, no progress has been posted. this build is following the exact path as the first snoball.

Edited by envious8420

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I hadnt been around. This year has been hectic and no i dont post alot on here. I do like where this going. I understand i missed my shot. I lost my account info for a while this year and when i first joined. If yall are still wanting more to finish id like my crack at it. If not no biggie.

I'm o.k with this. PM gpugh1976 with your address and lets see if we can get it rolling again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...