Model Cars Magazine Forum

Big T

my80malibu

Its the one that is orange on the box, The same as the golden T just with chrome instead the reason the chrome looks like better is because its AlClad painted after spending days removing seams and doing bodywork.(lots of sink marks too) In addition I changed the carb setup feeling the Six pack setup would look better.

Edited by my80malibu

• 4 weeks later...

any progress? I really want to see one of these built.

I want to see this one done Too LOL! Actually I did some more painting on the Top and bed cover tonight but ran out of paint so I have to get some tomorrow. I did some more Alclad on the more of the steering parts and the Cowl lights. The windshield is a piece of garbage, all scratched up. I tried future on it, but it kept puddling up on me.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Dan. I changed spark plug wire color, and plumbed the Carbs to the fuel block that I made from a parts box leftover. body is attached now, I would like to find some better material to make the radiator hoses out of then it will be ready for the Good Guys show :)

I would like to find some better material to make the radiator hoses out of then it will be ready for the Good Guys show :)

Automotive vacuum line works for the radiator hoses. It is more flexible and the appearance is closer to real than the kit hose.