Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lets See Your Truck Collection.

I was over in the review section and saw too many debates on best pickup kit or best real truck, so lets just kick back and enjoy our and others builds. Im a ford guy so most my collection is Ford, and 95% is 1/25 scale even most the diecast.

securedownload_zps0f714b34.jpgIve Got a 99 Lightning, a 2000 F150 Sport 4X4, 97 Raptor Wanna Be, 2011 Raptor, 99 F250, 04 F550 Dually, 56 F800, 55 Chevy Dually, 50 Ford, Deora, 99 Dakota 4X4, Camo Willys Gasser, an Escalade, and an old black top warriors chevy pickup.

Edited by Platerpants

Here's some of my trucks, I have about another 15 built that are boxed up with my old builds right now, I have 5 in progress as we speak, and about another 15-20 builders to restore, and I have no idea how many under the bench unbuilt.

GEDC0035_zps383696b5.jpg

GEDC0037_zps2728bee9.jpg

GEDC0036_zpsf08bf7b3.jpg

Forgot these two.
GEDC5045_zpsb11e4416.jpg

GEDC5135_zps040ab13a.jpg

Then there's the 3 1:1 pickups LOL '84, '93 and an '01.

Nick

Edited by Nick Winter

All these builds are good....Very nice work, Gentlemen....I have to say that, so far, my favorite is the Lindsey Chevrolet.....Reminds me of something my grandpa would drive, if he were still here....

My Grandpa always had Chevy trucks, he had 3 '67-'72 GM trucks, I built that one with him in mind, if he was still with us I think he would have liked it.

Nick