Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack Attack - Update

torinobradley

Hello there, all you plastik heads.

Just wanted to share my latest.

It started out as a .25 cent garage sale find missing some parts and is well on it's way to being a very mean bulldog. Most of it is from the kit with a few things added like the quick change and other details. The needed missing parts are on their way, thanks to other generous modelers (thanks!!!). As always, comments are welcome.

Haven't made any color choices yet but leaning toward matte black and gloss red for the details. A green and yellow might go good too.

Have a good one!

101_0187.jpg

101_0190.jpg

Edited by torinobradley

:oI've been hit! KOOL RIDE Torino! :blink: Tha's my kinda rod! Yer paint scheme sounds good to me! Can't wait to see more pics. Is that front end mocked up bout where it's gonna be? If'n it is, can't wait to see how you set it up, coz that's a way cool stance, veddy bulldoggy :lol:

Hey CnB! Actually, the front end came out just a tad further than that and it does look just plain doggy. Got just about everything rigged and ready for paint so, once I get a part or two thanks to the USPS, I will put some spray on this bugger and see just how mean she can get.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks...

As a truck, this thing hauled everything but as a rod, it hauls nuthin but...

Hey CnB! Actually, the front end came out just a tad further than that and it does look just plain doggy. Got just about everything rigged and ready for paint so, once I get a part or two thanks to the USPS, I will put some spray on this bugger and see just how mean she can get.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks...

As a truck, this thing hauled everything but as a rod, it hauls nuthin but...

.......butt what?? <_<:D:o

• 1 month later...