Model Cars Magazine Forum

just wanted to say hi!! FINISHED BUILDS

gseeds

hello, my name is gary seeds,not new to modeling but im new here on your site and very glad to be here,ive looked around your site and you guys build some great looking models!! i build a little bit of everything as far as cars go,hot rods, drag racing,show rods and low riders, im not sure this is where i sould post these pics but im sure if not , somone will let me know ,heres some of my work,hope you like.

coach3.jpg

moldoscar061.jpg

angila1.jpg

342168_1.jpg

surfrod2.jpg

342159_2.jpg

fabulous builds glad you posted up. your drawings are pretty awesome too.I look forward to seeing some of your in progress stuff as it seems you're packing a lot of know how and a unique take.And those paint jobs ain't too shabby neither .

hey there! you've got some nice lookin builds. im kind of new here also and im glad that ive joined. i really like the 2nd too last one. what kit did you use for that one ? Anyway nice models and i look foward to seeing your posts

:)

thanks guys for the kind words, vizio93 thats a revell lil john butera kit, i didnt paint that one, i just clear coated it, it came in a real cool looking metellic yellow.

I have admired your work for a long time in Lowrider Bicycle magazine. Nice to be able to see more of your work here. Ray

thanks ray, yes i wish that magazine was still in print, here's a oldie but goodie from back in the 90's .

modelmagizne006.jpg

modelmagizne005.jpg

yeah i saw that glasshouse in LRB you have pics of it now your builds are sick

welcome to the falimy

Thanks for the welcome, i dont have the 76 glass house anymore,but the 71 impala a friend of mine had it in his collection for years and just sold it back to me,so i do still have it , these models were built back arould 1994, the same friend found the 58 panel on ebay a few months back,so i will also be coming back home after selling it back in 1999, heres the 71 today. still in preatty good shape.

photobucketphoto23.jpg

photobucketphoto20.jpg

photobucketphoto21.jpg

MARVELOUS!!!! BRAVO!!! Yikes Mr. S theres no way I'd be able to pick a favorite but man that Rivi' ...Well smack me in ma' face cuz Ima dreamin..LOL That is superb!!! Well done on all of them.. Keep on wit the keepin on!!!!

peace

ajulia

MARVELOUS!!!! BRAVO!!! Yikes Mr. S theres no way I'd be able to pick a favorite but man that Rivi' ...Well smack me in ma' face cuz Ima dreamin..LOL That is superb!!! Well done on all of them.. Keep on wit the keepin on!!!!

peace

ajulia

thanks ajulia , glad you dig the rivi,heres a few more shots.

photobucketphoto16.jpg

photobucketphoto10.jpg

photobucketphoto11.jpg

photobucketphoto2.jpg